Homeowners, proprietors of businesses and commercial property owners that are considering a fence for their property should explore the options available with PVC fencing. Also known as vinyl fencing, it’s been available for agricultural uses since the 1980s though the material was invented in 1913. Its durability quickly made it a favorite with individuals and companies seeking elegant looking fences that were also cost-effective.
PVC has a variety of properties that make it ideal for fencing in Florida.
- It doesn’t deteriorate or rot when exposed to salt water
- It’s almost five times stronger than wood
- It’s more resistant to high winds than wood
- It won’t fall prey to insects and fungus
- It’s non-toxic
- It can last for 20-30 years
- It withstands high heat and humidity
- It’s low-maintenance
- It’s recyclable
- Decorative touches can be added at the top for customization