With our decades of experience, Zepco Fence can install your Commercial and Residential Fence, and we guarantee it will meet all your functionality needs. Finding the perfect company to complete your fence installation in Lighthouse Point can be a challenge as you want something that looks good but you also want it to work the way you need it to, and sometimes that can be a tall order.
What Can Getting a Fence Installed Do for You?
A fence is an excellent addition to any property whether commercial or residential, but what exactly can it add, and why would you want to go the extra mile? A few of the most common reasons for having a fence installed at your Lighthouse Point property include:
- Privacy – For residential property, keeping your yard quiet and private is essential, and a privacy fence can be the perfect answer. Keep in mind that privacy fences also work for daycares or medical institutions – any place where you need to keep activity confidential.
- Security – A chain link fence can help to keep unwanted individuals off your property. While zoning often dictates the height of the fence you can install, for example, commercial properties generally use much higher fences than residential, they perform the same function.
- Pet Enclosures – Keeping pets safe is often a number one priority for residential property owners, but it can also be an excellent service to animal shelters, zoos, and much more. Having your pet enclosure built by a professional company will save you a lot of trouble and potentially cut down on liability.
- Aesthetics — Your new fence should look good, and feel like it matches the rest of your property, and Zepco’s fence installations are second to none.
Whether you are thinking about a wrought iron fence to secure your backyard or a white picket fence to complete the aesthetic for your front yard, Zepco has an answer for you.
Questions to Ask Any Fence Installer
There are multiple questions that you should ask before hiring any fence installer to make sure that you get the best possible deal. Some of the questions include:
- How many years have you been in business? – Before you hire anyone, it is always a good idea to know how long they’ve been installing fences and how much experience they have. While everybody needs to start somewhere, you only want highly experienced installers working on your property.
- Where can I read your customer feedback? – A good company will keep customer feedback on file, and may even have a place you can read it online. Review sites like Yelp or Angie’s list are a great example as they are third-party entities. Alternatively, the feedback can be placed on the company’s website, though that might not always be the most reliable source.
- What discounts do you offer? – Find out about seasonal discounts and get the best value for your money when you have your fence installed.
- What warranties do you offer? – Every fence installer worth hiring should offer a full warranty to ensure that the job is done right and that any mistakes can be easily corrected.
Call the Professionals Today
Amateurs shouldn’t handle fence installation– you need a company with many years of experience – one that can get the job done right the very first time. Ask the questions mentioned above, determine what kind of fence you need and most importantly, make sure that you’re satisfied when it’s all done. Zepco’s reputation is evident by the number of companies we have served as listed on the front page of our website. You’re in good hands when you work with us, and you can rest assured that your fence will last a lifetime.