01 Nov Choosing the Right PVC Fence Color for Your Florida Home
PVC Fence Colors and Textures
PVC woodgrain fences are another popular option if you are looking for a fence that mimics the authentic look of wood with the convenience and low-maintenance of vinyl. Choose from walnut, mahogany, rosewood, and more. Additionally, solid color fences can be texturized to add to a more natural look.
Benefits of Boca Raton Residential PVC Fencing
No matter what color fence you choose, you will enjoy the outstanding benefits that vinyl offers:
- Easy to keep clean. Routine maintenance will keep your PVC fence from becoming dirty, dusty, or spotted with mildew or mold. PVC fences can be easily cleaned and do not require maintenance like repainting or staining.
- Family-friendly materials. Unlike other materials, PVC fences are not treated with harsh and hazardous chemicals. Plus, non-toxic vinyl fences are safer for children as they won’t splinter like wood.
- Improved durability. Looking for a sturdy fence that is long-lasting and can stand up to unpredictable weather? Vinyl is a great choice. It can stand up to harsh weather, decay, and fungus.
- Resistant to rust and water. Since PVC is not porous, you do not have to worry about water damage or rust. This makes it an attractive option for those living in waterfront areas.
As you can see, vinyl is an excellent choice. The durability PVC offers, along with the beauty it provides, are just a few of the benefits of vinyl fencing. PVC fences in Boca Raton are available in a variety of colors, styles, and sizes. Whether you need a fence to border your pool or a fence to provide privacy and security, vinyl fencing may be the solution you have been looking for.
Wondering what fence color is right for you? Here are some tips to choose the right color for your home:
- Think about your landscape. Choose a color that complements your Florida shrubbery and plants. Consider a darker color, like brown or gray, to make your flowers and landscaping pop. Depending on the style of fence you choose, you can soften the look by weaving in rambling roses or vines through the lattices or pickets.
- Match your home’s style. Think about the style of your home. A cottage style or Colonial house looks great surrounded by a crisp white fence. A wood grain fence complements a farmhouse-style home. Brick or Mediterranean-style homes look attractive when surrounded by a fence in gray or black.
- Compliment your home’s color. Your fence and home should have a cohesive look. For example, a white fence may go well with a white house, but a gray house with a gray fence might be too dark. When selecting a fence color, consider any other structures in your yard, like a deck or pool. To help you decide which colors look best together, look at inspiration pictures online of homes and fences in complimentary colors.
- Check HOA regulations. Before you decide on a color, check your HOA rules and regulations. Many homeowner associations have specific guidelines regarding the color fencing that is allowed. It’s important to review any rules and regulations beforehand to save money on wasted installation costs and materials.
A new PVC fence in Boca Raton is an excellent choice for homeowners, and these fences are available in a variety of colors, styles, and textures. PVC is made to withstand the intense Florida heat and unpredictable weather without sacrificing beauty. If a long-lasting, durable fence is what you are looking for, vinyl fencing may be the right solution.